MATC Sheet Metal approval of minutes

hai...@matc.edu

Jan 26, 2015, 5:39:46 PM1/26/15
to matc-sheet-metal-appren...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sustainable Facilities Operations Advisory Committee Members,

Attached are the minutes from our October 21, 2014 meeting.  Please review the minutes and let me know if you see any discrepancies.  If I don't hear back from you by February 10, 2015, I'l assume that they are OK and Approved.

Our next meeting is scheduled for May 12, 2015, 12:00 Noon, South campus, Room E114a.  Agenda will be sent one month before the meeting.  Please mark your calendars.  Thank you to everyone who took time at attended the last meeting.
If you have any questions, please call me at 414-571-4714.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Lori Hains
MATC South Campus
SHEETM_14-10-21_MINUTES.doc