MATC Sheet Metal Minutes for Approval

1 view

Lori Hains

Mar 9, 2017, 11:37:48 AM3/9/17
to MATC Sheet Metal Apprentice Advisory Committee, Donny Athas, hb.thewi...@gmail.com, Josh Frehner, kke...@smwlu18.org, d...@bredanmech.com, debra....@dwd.wisconsin.gov, jeanmar...@belonger.net, Dorothy Walker, Lori Hains
Hello Sheet Metal Advisory Committee Members,

Attached are the minutes from our September 20, 2016 meeting.  Please review the minutes and let me know if you see any discrepancies.
If I don't hear back from you by April 1, 2017,  I'l assume that they are OK and Approved.

Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 12:00 a.m.  Please mark you calendars.  Thank you to everyone who attend the last meeting.
If you have any questions, please call me at 414-571-4714.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Lori Hains
MATC South Campus
School of Technology and Applied Sciences Division
SHEETM_16-09-20_MINUTES.doc