Approval of minutes for May 20, 2014

hai...@matc.edu

Jun 13, 2014, 11:31:51 AM6/13/14
to matc-sheet-metal-appren...@googlegroups.com, jeanmar...@belonger.net, milsheet...@msn.com, mmam...@ikmechanical.com
Hello Sheet Metal Apprentice Advisory Committee,

Attached are the minutes from our May 20, 2014 meeting.  Going Forward, our new process will be for members to review and approve these minutes before they come official by using Google Groups.

Please review the minutes and let me know if you see any discrepancies.  If I don't hear back from you by June 30, 2014, I'l assume that they are OK and Approved.

Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 12:00 noon.  An Agenda will be sent one month before the meeting.  Thank you to everyone who took time to attend the last meeting.
If you have any questions, please call me at 414-571-4714.  Thank you.

Lori Hains
MATC South Campus

SHEETM_14-05-20_MINUTES.doc