Oct. 15, 2013 Sheet Metal Minutes

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

hai...@matc.edu

未讀,
2014年2月7日 下午1:35:212014/2/7
收件者:matc-sheet-metal-appren...@googlegroups.com

Hello Committee Members,

Attached is the minutes from our October 15, 2013 Sheet Metal Advisory committee meeting.  Members will need to approve these before they become official. (See next paragraph)

Please review the minutes and let me know if you see any discrepancies.  If I don't hear back from you by March 8, 2014, I'll assume that they are OK.

Our next meeting is set for Tuesday, May 20, 2014, South Campus, ECAM building, Room E114a at 12:00 noon.  Please mark your calendars.  Agenda will follow one month before the meeting.

If you have not accepted the invitation to Google Groups, please do so.  I will send out a new invite to members who have not accepted; right after this email.  It is pretty simple. Please call me at 414-571-4714, if you have any questions.

Until all of our members are on-board with Google Group, I will be conveying the same message through e-mail and Google Groups, so please forgive the redundancy!

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Lori

--

Lori Hains

School of Technology & Applied Sciences Division

Milwaukee Area Technical College

6665 S. Howell Avenue Room E118

Oak Creek WI 53154

hai...@matc.edu