Portfolio Review sessions

Brian Mennenoh

Mar 16, 2017, 3:49:21 PM3/16/17
to MATC Animation Advisory Committee
I am reaching out to the group to come in and help out with Portfolio reviews. The Portfolio class meets from 1 pm until 5 pm every Wednesday. Any day you possibly can, please come in and check out student work. They can all use your input and feedback to build their portfolios.

If you'd like to come in, it would be ok to just show up. If there's more than one of you that can make it, it's all good. There are plenty of students to go around.

Thanks a ton for your valuable time!

Scott Hill

Mar 16, 2017, 4:49:19 PM3/16/17
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian - where does the portfolio group meet?

Thanks,

-Scott

SCOTT HILL
COO | CI Design Inc
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ofc. (414224-3100  mob. (414) 745-6907 306 N. Milwaukee St. Floor 2 MKE, WI USA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
E X C I T E M E N T : www.cidesigninc.com

Mennenoh, Brian

Mar 17, 2017, 12:40:45 PM3/17/17
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey Scott, we meet in M160... first floor of the main building. Wednesday afternoons, 1 until 5.

I hope to see you soon!

Brian

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Brian Mennenoh <menn...@matc.edu> wrote:
[...]

Keith Kamikawa

Mar 20, 2017, 2:07:55 PM3/20/17
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Brian, I've been talking with Adam and the dudes here at Almon.  We're gonna work some things out and rotate some animators on Wednesdays to you I believe, we've got some other things to talk to you about as well.  Adam should be hitting you up today to discuss stuff.

Mennenoh, Brian