Portfolio class review sessions

Brian Mennenoh

Feb 10, 2016, 3:03:48 PM2/10/16
to MATC Animation Advisory Committee
Hello All!

I'm looking to schedule a few review sessions over the course of the next few weeks for any/all of you to come in to MATC on Wednesday afternoons between 1 and 5 for you to review the students 'in progress' portfolios. You would not have to be here for the entire 4 hours by any means but the students could definitely use your professional feedback early on in the semester to help them make decisions and updates regarding the work that they intend to show at Portfolio Night.

Port Night is coming up on May 12th by the way.

Thanks to all of you, I do appreciate any time you can sacrifice to come in and help out.

Brian

Deanne Monaghan

Feb 10, 2016, 3:52:09 PM2/10/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Brian,
It would be my pleasure!  Can you provide specific dates?

Thanks!
Deanne

Harmsen, Emil

Feb 10, 2016, 5:42:58 PM2/10/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Sure! I am always here during that time anyway. 8)

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Brian Mennenoh <menn...@matc.edu> wrote:

Emil Harmsen
Computer Simulation & Gaming
Full-Time Faculty
Agile & Scrum Professional
School of Media & Creative Arts
Milwaukee Area Technical College
700 West State Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233

Keith Kamikawa GMAIL

Feb 11, 2016, 10:42:05 AM2/11/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I'm down to swing in. I can probably be there between 3:30/4pm most Wednesdays.

-Keith

www.keithkamikawa.com

Mennenoh, Brian

Feb 11, 2016, 11:47:51 AM2/11/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Deanne, I'm looking for any Wednesday afternoon that fits your schedule.

Emil, thanks. I'll find you.

Keith, any Wednesday that works for you.

The sooner the better. If we can get a couple of you guys each week for the next several weeks, that'd be great.

Thanks!
Brian

Brian Mennenoh

Feb 11, 2016, 3:01:42 PM2/11/16
to MATC Animation Advisory Committee
I'm not positive it's the best way to go but it seems to be efficient... I made a google calendar and shared all of you on it. You should all have permissions to make changes to said calendar. Please put in or modify the calendar event to add yourself that way we can all see who's coming and when. It would not be a problem to have two people on the same day, more than two and we'll have traffic issues with you moving around the room.

Let me know if you don't like this idea and I'll add you guys to the calendar.

I need the calendar myself though so I can keep track.

Thanks again for helping out.

Brian

Scott Hill

Feb 12, 2016, 12:21:15 PM2/12/16
to MATC Animation Advisory Committee
Brian - I didn't/can't see the calendar share.  Please re-send my share invite if not too much trouble.

Thank you,

-Scott

Keith Kamikawa

Feb 17, 2016, 11:28:41 AM2/17/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brian,

I'm not going to be able to make it today, I'll be getting out of work too late.  Hopefully I'll be good to go for most other Wednesdays.  I am not seeing the google calendar invite either.

Keith Kamikawa

Mennenoh, Brian

Feb 17, 2016, 2:26:09 PM2/17/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
I'll re-send the invite. It may have sent it to your old matc email account.

No worries on today, hopefully next week could work for you.

Thanks for everything man,
Brian

Keith Kamikawa

Feb 24, 2016, 9:27:13 AM2/24/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Brian, I can't make it today, a client meeting popped up that's gonna keep me at work til 4.  I'll be scheduling Wednesday's portfolio reviews into my work schedule so this won't happen again.  Sorry!

Keith

Mennenoh, Brian

Feb 24, 2016, 10:09:41 AM2/24/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
No worries Keith. Matt came in last week and gave them some things to work on, so if next week works in your schedule, that would be awesome.

Mennenoh, Brian

Feb 24, 2016, 10:11:32 AM2/24/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey Scott, hopefully you get then invite now. I may have had the wrong email address.

Keith Kamikawa

Mar 2, 2016, 10:42:18 AM3/2/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brian I can make it in today from 4-5 and hopefully in the coming weeks I can make it in for longer periods.

Mennenoh, Brian

Mar 2, 2016, 12:17:30 PM3/2/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey Keith, awesome! I'm glad you're able to make it in. It's appreciated.

Brian

Keith Kamikawa

Mar 9, 2016, 1:04:41 PM3/9/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brian, I'm stuck today til 4 again, afraid I can't make it.  Sorry man!