Pathways

Brian Mennenoh

Oct 19, 2016, 3:31:35 PM10/19/16
to MATC Animation Advisory Committee
The document containing the potential/possible Diploma options within the program.

If anyone sees/thinks of other options within the program, we should discuss that as well.

I honestly think that all 4 have potential as minimal options to get employment sooner. Or if someone does job out with only a couple GEs left we can still count them as completing something.

Opinions... please...
Diploma Options within the Animation Program.docx

Seth Swanson

Oct 24, 2016, 8:13:21 PM10/24/16
to matc-animation-a...@googlegroups.com

Does the Concept artist route cover all 3 (Characters, Evironments, and Props)?