New MasterCoin presentation

ripper234

Aug 24, 2013, 8:50:23 AM8/24/13
to maste...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone (is anyone except Willet monitoring this forum?)

I just finished working on a MasterCoin presentation, which I will present at the Israeli Bitcoin Meetup on Sunday.

The presentation is available here, any comments will be welcome.
I believe we will videotape the the meetup, but I will deliver it in Hebrew so the video will be of limited use.

anderss...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2014, 2:38:20 AM3/22/14
to maste...@googlegroups.com

The presentation link is a 404

Ron Gross

Mar 22, 2014, 2:41:20 AM3/22/14
to anderss...@gmail.com, mastercoin

Ron Gross
Executive Director, Mastercoin Foundation
mastercoin.org    |    ripper234.com    |   ripper234 on skype (Inbox non Zero)
Schedule my time at meetme.so/RonGross