Fwd: FDV AIV CRI Forum: Workshop Neurosciences and Cognitive Sciences Tomorrow (May 25th) at CRI from 9:30am to 6pm

Joaquin Keller

May 24, 2011, 4:13:33 PM5/24/11
to master-we...@googlegroups.com
pas mal !

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maeva VIGNES <maeva....@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 24, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Subject: FDV AIV CRI Forum: Workshop Neurosciences and Cognitive Sciences Tomorrow (May 25th) at CRI from 9:30am to 6pm
To: Joaquin KELLER <joaquin...@gmail.com>

Picture of Maeva VIGNES
Workshop Neurosciences and Cognitive Sciences Tomorrow (May 25th) at CRI from 9:30am to 6pm
by Maeva VIGNES - mardi, 24 mai 2011, 10:14
 Dear all,

Are you curious about neurosciences or cognitive sciences ?

Don't hesitate to join us for this day of workshop around a multi-scale approach of cognition from single neurons manipulation to complex networks modelization !

We will discuss very diverse topics from the role of the cannabinoid receptor to modelization of language learning. You will discover how we can build complex neuronal networks in vitro or in silico, what is the critic role of astrocytes in our brain and many other things !

Moreover we have the pleasure and honour to welcome Stella de Bode from University of California, Los Angeles who will talk about "Post Cerebral Hemispherectomy: From Equipotentiality to Irreversible Lateralization of Language".

You can find attached the program of the day with the abstract of the different presentations.

Looking forward discussing with many of you tomorrow !
Best regards,

Maéva on behalf of Anne-Lise, Romain, Luc, Alexandre, Jérémie, Mélanie, Delphine