tooltip , popover etc.

david...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2016, 2:19:45 PM1/26/16
to Master Bootstrap
Hi, first of all, thanks for your template masterbootsrap.

I find dificulty to implement bootrap component like tooltip, and popover. I can implement modal via link atribute, but when I try to call modal with Javascript, its not working.

I make a test in fresh joomla and fresh newest masterbootrap template, I directly write in index.php (template), code from bootstrap site like

<button type="button" class="btn btn-lg btn-danger" data-toggle="popover" title="Popover title" data-content="And here's some amazing content. It's very engaging. Right?">Click to toggle popover</button>

and

<button type="button" class="btn btn-default" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="right" title="Tooltip on right">Tooltip on right</button>

but not working at all.

I cant find instruction in your manual too.

Thankyou for your help.
-david-

Matjaz

May 16, 2017, 5:22:18 AM5/16/17
to Master Bootstrap
Same problem with latest Masterbootstrap. I set both js popover and tooltip in params file.
Any thots?

Gonzalo Suez

May 18, 2017, 1:09:04 PM5/18/17
to Master Bootstrap
Hi Matjaz,
I will check this issue, please wait a few days.

Regards

Matjaz

Aug 27, 2018, 12:14:19 PM8/27/18
to Master Bootstrap
Any news on that?

Alejandro Sierra Serna

Aug 30, 2018, 3:19:54 AM8/30/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hey guys!

Gonzalo! thank you so much for the template, is really amazing!

If you need any help let us know man, perhaps you have it published in GitHub?

anyway, I am more interested in Bootstrap 4, do you need any help with that one?

Cheers!

Alejandro

Alejandro Sierra Serna