you designed a great site based on Master Bootstrap?

Gonzalo Suez

Jan 16, 2015, 12:01:14 PM1/16/15
to master-b...@googlegroups.com
Let us know if you have built a great site based on the Master Bootstrap.

Michael Guthrie

Aug 1, 2015, 4:15:34 AM8/1/15
to Master Bootstrap
Hi Gonzalo

we are about to deploy 3 more based on your template. Best Joomla template out there.

Thanks a lot

will donate

Gonzalo Suez

Aug 3, 2015, 10:21:47 AM8/3/15
to Master Bootstrap
Nice sites! thank you MIchael, tuned for updates in August :)

Regards

Haya

Dec 19, 2016, 12:37:29 AM12/19/16
to Master Bootstrap
Hi Gonzalo,

Here is one test.abim.eu
It is in development, an awesome template

Regrads

Haya

Jan 17, 2017, 11:35:09 AM1/17/17
to Master Bootstrap
Hello the site test.abim.eu has been changed to: abim.eu

Op vrijdag 16 januari 2015 18:01:14 UTC+1 schreef Gonzalo Suez:
Let us know if you have built a great site based on the Master Bootstrap.

Matjaz

May 16, 2017, 5:26:58 AM5/16/17
to Master Bootstrap
Hello
One in development http://relax-and-sleep.net/
More comming ;)

Thank you Gonzalo, one of the best templates for dev.

Alejandro Sierra Serna

Jun 11, 2017, 9:00:27 AM6/11/17
to Master Bootstrap
Hello,

Just starting with this template and I find it to be quite awesome.

my website is https://partidito.com

Feedback is more than welcome!!!

Haya

Nov 8, 2017, 12:49:12 PM11/8/17
to Master Bootstrap
My new website build whith the masterbootstrap template: https://kave.nl/

Op vrijdag 16 januari 2015 18:01:14 UTC+1 schreef Gonzalo Suez:
Let us know if you have built a great site based on the Master Bootstrap.

Alejandro Sierra Serna

Nov 9, 2017, 10:10:09 AM11/9/17
to Haya, Master Bootstrap
Cool front page!

I want to do something like that in mine!

Alejandro Sierra Serna

Haya