Bootstrap 4

Michael Guthrie

Mar 13, 2018, 10:27:46 AM3/13/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hi Gonzalo

I saw your fork and new github repository for the bootstrap 4 version. I was wondering what your plans and timeline were for going further with it.
We are about to use master bootstrap template for a couple of projects, and were wondering whether to go with bootstrap 4 or 3. Is it that you are waiting a bit for Joomla 4 to be released, or? Anyway, any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Michael

Gonzalo Suez

Mar 13, 2018, 11:02:42 AM3/13/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hi Michael,
I think will finish MB4, in May or June in stable version, but joomla 4 come!! and I want to finish MB for that version, maybe I'll take a little longer
Currently, MB is stable and works perfectly in J3.
Anyway, MB4 uses the same structure base, so you could install it and make a few modifications so that it works good.

Regards