Master Bootstrap with other libraries?

Don Marrin

Jan 24, 2018, 2:48:46 PM1/24/18
to Master Bootstrap
i've been using Joomla since 1.0, and until now have relied almost solely on Rockettheme/Gantry Templates, so have become somewhat complacent to the "magic" that happens with installed templates and supported files.

I LOVE what Master Bootstrap has done - bringing in Bootstrap and Material Design together under Joomla, but my dependence on Joomla extensions "doing the work" has left me baffled about how i can go further with it.

I've been looking at another package at materializecss.com that has all the styling and functionality I'm trying to accomplish, but it lacks the Joomla integration that BM has so eloquently done.
It can be included with:
 <!-- Compiled and minified CSS -->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/materialize/1.0.0-alpha.3/css/materialize.min.css">

    <!-- Compiled and minified JavaScript -->
    <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/materialize/1.0.0-alpha.3/js/materialize.min.js"></script>

Their demo at https://pixinvent.com/materialize-material-design-admin-template/html/semi-dark-menu/

Is there any kind of path or approach to use the above code/css with Master Bootstrap as the starting point under Joomla?
I understand that this might be apparent to the seasoned users of all the parts and pieces that go into making this work, but the blind dependency on 3rd party templates has left me quite ignorant of how these these things do or don't work together.

Gonzalo Suez

Feb 19, 2018, 5:12:34 PM2/19/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hi, sorry for delay...
I think it's possible.
In the next weeks, I will launch an upgrade for MB, I would like to review what you want.

Please, wait a bit ;)

If you find a solution, please share it!!

Regards