Change the height of the navbar

brett vachon

Feb 26, 2018, 10:32:33 AM2/26/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hi,
I am trying to change the height of the navbar. I find that the top menu is too big. I've tried changing the values of .navbar and .navbar-brand in the bootstrap.min.css file but nothing works. What's the correct way to change the navbar height?
Thanks,
Brett
Message has been deleted

brett vachon

Feb 26, 2018, 11:40:24 AM2/26/18
to Master Bootstrap
OK I found a way that involves changing the template.min.css file:

I changed the line-height value to 20px from 60px:
.header{background-color:inherit;line-height:20px}

And then removed the padding from the body section:
body section{padding-top:0px}

So I guess now my question is, is there a way to do this by adding a custom CSS file or is modifying the template.css.min file the only way?

brett vachon

Mar 14, 2018, 12:11:24 PM3/14/18
to Master Bootstrap
I noticed the following lines appear in template.min.css but aren't in template.css. maybe they should be?

body section{
    padding-top:90px
}
html.mm-background .mm-page.layout-boxed{
    background:#fff!important
}

brett vachon

Mar 14, 2018, 12:23:59 PM3/14/18
to Master Bootstrap
Also, in order to add my own custom CSS without directly modifying template.min.css I went ahead and added the following lines to /includes/params.php

    //Add Custom Stylesheet
    $doc->addStyleSheet('templates/' . $this->template . '/css/user.css');