Showing Not Secure Content

Alejandro Sierra Serna

Jan 4, 2018, 3:19:44 AM1/4/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hello guys,

I noticed I have been receiving partial secure content, and then the red "not secure" content warning in the browsers.

I check the source code and found this bit, which I believe is coming from Master Bootstrap:

<!--[if lte IE 8]>
 <script src="http://html5shim.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js"></script>
 {behavior:url(/templates/masterbootstrap/js/PIE.htc);}
 <![endif]-->

Where can I find this script to try to make is https?

Kind regards,

Alejandro

in...@agrifarms.co.za

Apr 10, 2018, 5:21:07 AM4/10/18
to Master Bootstrap
I have a similar problem but i am unable to find where i can rectify the problem

Mixed Content: The page at 'xxx/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure font 'http://fonts.gstatic.com/s/materialicons/v12/2fcrYFNaTjcS6g4U3t-Y5ZjZjT5FdEJ140U2DJYC3mY.woff2'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

I am unable to find where i can fix this please.

Gonzalo Suez

Apr 10, 2018, 9:47:21 AM4/10/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hi!
this code is in includes/head.php

Regards

Gonzalo Suez

Apr 10, 2018, 9:48:28 AM4/10/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hi, please, send me the site url.
 Regards

Gonzalo Suez

Apr 10, 2018, 10:12:56 AM4/10/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hi Rudolf,
I think you problem is about extensions, not Master Bootstrap.
Please, disable plugins or extensions, and check it with developers tools Chrome.

in includes/head.php, you changed