dropdown menu hidden by page content

Chris Catalano

May 22, 2018, 11:29:47 AM5/22/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem where the dropdown menus on the main navigation bar are being hidden behind the main page content. I've checked the z-index on all content and everything appears fine. This seems to be happening only on Mac and Windows Chrome and Windows Edge browsers. Here's a site where this can be demonstrated repeatedly:  https://www.womenofwestislip.org

If you click on Events -> Light the Night, then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, then scroll back to the top, then click on one of the menus that has a sub-menu, you'll see that the drop-down is hidden.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Gonzalo Suez

May 22, 2018, 11:41:53 AM5/22/18
to Master Bootstrap
Hello,
It's the first time I saw something like that.
Please, send me a superadmin account for check it, to my email.

Regards

Chris Catalano

May 22, 2018, 2:31:39 PM5/22/18
to Master Bootstrap