Why Are My Left And Right Columns Not Lining Up To Left And Right Edges?

Joe Sonne

Jan 17, 2016, 2:35:53 PM1/17/16
to Master Bootstrap
First of all, thanks for your work and making the Bootstrap Master Template available.

I just set up the latest Bootstrap Master Template on a clean Joomla install and I am replicating the module positions page like you have here on http://www.masterbootstrap.com/positions

My page with the module positions on it has a left and right column that is not lining up with the outside edges of the other module positions on the page:

Can you help me figure out why that is happening?

I'm looking forward to using this template on a project once I am really familiar and comfortable with it.

Thanks!

Gonzalo Suez

Jan 18, 2016, 9:34:55 AM1/18/16
to master-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe, how are you?
Master Bootstrap take all Bootstrap features for build a web site.
In you case, you must give a class for module, when you have a single position, eg:

Showcase,Feature, Breadcrumbs, Bottom and Footer Position, give "col-md-12" class in advance tab - Module Class Suffix

I hope the above is useful to you.

Regards

Joe Sonne

Jan 18, 2016, 10:03:36 AM1/18/16
to Master Bootstrap
Hi Gonzsalo,

Nothing that I do replicates your template positions at http://www.masterbootstrap.com/positions

Is there any chance of getting an Akeeba backup file of that site so I can compare exactly what I have been doing to how that site is set up?

Thanks!

Gonzalo Suez

Jan 18, 2016, 10:17:14 AM1/18/16
to Master Bootstrap
Hi Joe!
I see your site now, showcase and feature position have correct class: col-md-12. You can add box1 class.
Add too, class col-md-12 in Breadcrumbs, Bottom and Footer positions.

Use Inherit module style, in advance tab - module style.

Let me know for any news

Regards

Gonzalo Suez

Jan 18, 2016, 10:24:34 AM1/18/16
to Master Bootstrap
Hi Joe, send me a super admin info, I can check the correct config.
Mi email: in...@gsuez.cl

Regards

Gonzalo Suez

Jan 18, 2016, 10:44:06 AM1/18/16
to Master Bootstrap
Hi Joe,
I can enter in back end.
1. in bottom an footer, you had a space before class col-md-12
2. y
ou have a class that "painted" all module. File custom.css - .box1 {background-color: rgb(238, 238, 238); Hide or delete.

Attach the screenshot.

I add menu responsive position, find "responsive menu"

Regards

Screenshot_1.jpg