Fw: SUMMER VACATION

1 view

ENRIQUE M LABAO

Feb 3, 2014, 11:34:26 PM2/3/14
to mastegs group

SUMMER VACATION
 We've heard all about Obama's vacations and the gross excesses of Michelle and her entourage, numbering in the hundreds - allof it at taxpayers' expense.

But no discussion or media attention about KY Senator Rand Paul's summer break.

He and a partner teamed up to do pro bonoeye surgeries for the poor.

People who came to the surgery centerlegally blind were seeing before they left.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/1229856_649866781692822_1028800525_n.jpg

Isn't it interesting what the media considers newsworthy?
Do you ever wonder why the media isn't interested in this wonderful, heartwarming story?  Guess it doesn't fit the image they try to create for conservatives.
But we can spread the word.   Will you help do it?

JJ Claire

Feb 4, 2014, 12:44:01 AM2/4/14
to mas...@googlegroups.com
Dikki,