MassTransit.EndpointNotFoundException when using Request/Response initialized with localhost?

Yuval Bechor

Apr 1, 2019, 3:33:30 AM4/1/19
to masstransit-discuss

Hi,

We are using masstransit with Request/Response pattern as described here: http://masstransit-project.com/MassTransit/usage/request-response.html

For some reason when the bus is initialized with localhost I receive a MassTransit.EndpointNotFoundException on the respond side, using context.RespondAsync method.

When the bus is initialized with the actual IP it works good without any exception.

We are using the bus also with other patterns of masstransit initialized with localhost without any problems.

We tried using both, Request and GetResponse patterns on the request side thinking maybe the problem source is there, but with no success.

I wanted to know if there's a solution for it? or is it a known problem?

Posted also on stackoverflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55439238/how-to-fix-masstransit-endpointnotfoundexception-when-using-request-response-ini

Thanks,

Chris Patterson