Shovel configuration

Fabio Lentini

Oct 24, 2017, 11:37:16 AM10/24/17
to masstransit-discuss
Hi all,
I'm trying to "share" my masstransit services between the local network, where they are currently running, and an external network made by Hamachi .

I've installed an additional RabbitMQ Broker in the pc where Hamachi is configured and, for this broker, I've installed rabbit shovel plugin and I configure it following examples and using shovel management.

In my application I'm using both async messages and "MessageRequestClient" calls, in the first case all seems to be ok but in the second case the calls work fine only if client and server belong to the same network (local or external). I'm using not durable and autodelete queue.

I think I'm wrong with some parts of shovel configurations or topology but I'm not able to figure out where. Have you got any advices?

Thank you,
Best regards,