最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Brandon Darling

未読、
2021/05/26 10:04:482021/05/26
To: masstransit-discuss
How can I set the max size of a topic (not queue). The only place I can configure anything like that seems to be queue specific.

Thanks,

Brandon

var busControl = Bus.Factory.CreateUsingAzureServiceBus(c =>
            {
                // Set to 5 GB, this doesnt work
                c.MaxSizeInMegabytes = 5 * 1024;

                c.Host(connectionString);

                c.SubscriptionEndpoint("subscriber-1", "test-messages", x =>
                {
                    // .. more config
                });
            });

Chris Patterson

未読、
2021/05/26 13:15:332021/05/26
To: masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Setting it on the bus factory configurator only affects the bus endpoint. You'd need to set the size on the subscription (x, your code).

Brandon Darling

未読、
2021/05/26 15:12:262021/05/26
To: masstransit-discuss
Thanks, but I dont see that property on IServiceBusSubscriptionEndpointConfigurator. Looking at the source code, its only on IServiceBusQueueEndpointConfigurator.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Brandon

Chris Patterson

未読、
2021/05/26 17:26:302021/05/26
To: masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Oh, subscriptions are part of the topic, and you set a limit on the actual topic (which includes all subscriptions).

Publish topology is used to configure topics: https://masstransit-project.com/advanced/topology/servicebus.html

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送