Connecting python service to MT

Rostislav Aronov

Oct 6, 2019, 7:53:13 AM10/6/19
to masstransit-discuss
Hi All.

I found that this question was raised couple of times here but did not find the answer.

We have majority of .Net services and now we have one new service in python. It is ML service and was made by other team. So, no easy way to convert it to .net.
Well, I am looking to connect it (python service)  to MT since we use it for our inter service communication.
The python service planned to run on AWS linux.
We run MT on RabbitMQ.

Can we get any help?
We are willing to do it as open source project.

Thanks, Rostislav.

bk

Oct 9, 2019, 6:49:23 PM10/9/19
to masstransit-discuss
I was able to publish and consume messages from outside of MassTransit following the interoperability guide at
https://masstransit-project.com/MassTransit/advanced/interoperability.html

I used the RabbitMQ rest api (it was for some test automation) but you could use a Python AMQP / RabbitMQ client as long as the message formats match.