Unscheduled scheduler job is still works

Roman Prykhodko

Dec 3, 2018, 3:40:28 AM12/3/18
to masstransit-discuss
Hi. I have in-memory scheduler set this way:

public Schedule<LotSaga, SmFinishAuctionByScheduler> FinishAuctionByScheduler { get; set; }

Schedule(() => FinishAuctionByScheduler, x => x.FinishAuctionTokenId, x =>
{
x.Received = e => e.CorrelateById(context => context.Message.Id);
});

When scheduler task is set, saga gets FinishAuctionTokenId set as expected.

When statemachine calls Unschedule method, log is writing this cancelmessage with
SEND rabbitmq://localhost/quartz 100a0000-5d58-0015-5e4e-08d658ed0ade MassTransit.Scheduling.CancelScheduledMessage
But Guid in this message is not the one which kept in FinishAuctionTokenId!
After this FinishAuctionTokenId is deleted from saga, but scheduler job is still fires!
Why can it be?

Siva Nathan

Mar 7, 2019, 1:32:42 AM3/7/19
to masstransit-discuss
Hi,

I am also facing the same issue, when i try to Unschedule the Timeout Event it will not happen. It fires the Timeout event.
How can i solve this issue.

Here my sample code: I have UnSchedule the "ConnectionStatusCheckExpired" event that was already Schedule and Schedule an new Exipred Event as "OctaExpired". But still "ConnectionStatusCheckExpired" event fires after 30 secs
.Unschedule(ConnectionStatusCheckExpired)
.Schedule(OctaExpired, context => new OctaExpiredEvent(context.Instance))