Independent RabbitMQ Servers

Shadow Fox

Jun 21, 2018, 10:39:03 AM6/21/18
to masstransit-discuss

Hey Guys,

I have a question regarding the capabilities of MassTransit and dealing with independent RabbitMQ Servers. Basically, this is what our application structure looks like today:

The orange are the independent RabbitMQ clusters/servers.
The blue are application services.
The yellow arrows represent communication between apps and the queue manually (without Mass Transit) and the Green arrows represent communication with the queues with Mass Transit.

So I have two questions;

Is it possible or is there any guidance on how can I make the yellow arrows be green arrows?

Follow up, what do I have to do to make the "RMQD" lines in the lower part of the diagram be mass transit, if the longer, spelled out ones can't be changed? Another dev I work with was wondering about how to consume messages with MT that weren't published by MT.