Event is processed by WhenEnterAny BUT doesn't change state of saga

Roman Prykhodko

Apr 15, 2020, 8:23:33 AM4/15/20
to masstransit-discuss
During(WaitingForBidding,

When(MoveLotOnAuctionPreparingStateByScheduler.Received)

.TransitionTo(BiddingPreparing))

private void WhenEnterAny()
{

WhenEnterAny(x => x

.Then(ctx => LogTransaction(ctx.Instance))

);
}

We have a problem with Automatonymous in our production server:

1. Event MoveLotOnAuctionPreparingStateByScheduler.Received comes in WaitingForBidding state
2. Statemachine accepts the event
3. WhenEnterAny executes, LogTransaction method logs the event
Expected: saga state is BiddingPreparing
Act: saga has previous state (WaitingForBidding) and there are no any errors in logs, in error queue, in skipped queue
  But if we add empty .Catch in the end of transaction, event is processed as expected jet catch is not worked!

Please help.