Getting intermittent issue - The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by Peer, code=530, Text="not_allowed - vhost 'xyz' not found"

Sini Venugopal

Nov 24, 2020, 9:14:26 AM11/24/20
to masstransit-discuss
Hi,
From .net webapi, via masstransit we connect the rabbitmq. There is a vhost and user configured for the webapi. We are getting the intermittent error - The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by Peer, code=530, Text="not_allowed - vhost 'xyz' not found"
Can anyone help on this?

Thank you!
2020-11-24.png

Chris Patterson

Nov 24, 2020, 10:53:16 AM11/24/20
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Looks like your vhost does not exist, or the user does not have access to it.

Sini Venugopal

Nov 25, 2020, 2:12:28 AM11/25/20
to masstransit-discuss
The vhost exists and user has full permission. As I mentioned in email header, this is intermittent.
The issue appears intermittent and and it works after a while when i access the application. (without any change)

Thank you!

Chris Patterson

Nov 25, 2020, 10:17:05 AM11/25/20
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a cluster and perhaps one of the nodes doesn't have the vhost? Really seems more like a network issue than anything specific to MassTransit.

Sini Venugopal

Nov 25, 2020, 10:48:52 AM11/25/20
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Have the rabbitmq clustered, however the vhost got replicated there too. Any suggestions on how to root cause this?

Thank you!