Publish to different Service Bus Namespace from consumer

beda

Feb 15, 2019, 8:38:46 AM2/15/19
to masstransit-discuss
Hi,

I'm starting to use MassTransit 5.3.1 with Azure Service Bus. I have consumer which consumes messages from Service Bus Namespace named SBN1. What I need is to Publish different message to different Servise Bus Namespce named SBN2.
What I am trying is await context.Publish(pairing); but it throws exception "Topic was not found". If I use wait context.Send(pairing); together with EndpointConvention.Map which is mapped to queue in SBN2 it works.

So how do I configure it or it is even possible to Publish to different Service Bus Namespace from consumer context?

Thanks,
beda

Chris Patterson

Feb 15, 2019, 4:29:30 PM2/15/19
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Publish only goes to the namespace in which the message is being consumed.