The agent is stopped or has been stopped, no additional provocateurs can be created

Ahmet Taha Sakar

Oct 12, 2018, 11:21:19 AM10/12/18
to masstransit-discuss
Hello,

Every once in a while, I start to see the following exception. I'm not sure how to fix it, or why does the app think it's stopping. The only way to fix it is to restart the app. What is the best practice for this error? What is the reason for this error?

Thank you

System.OperationCanceledException: The agent is stopped or has been stopped, no additional provocateurs can be created.
at GreenPipes.Caching.Internals.NodeValueFactory`1.<CreateValue>d__7.MoveNext() at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at offset 12 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) at offset 38 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) at offset 46 at GreenPipes.Caching.Internals.NodeTracker`1.<AddNode>d__38.MoveNext()