Exception in ScheduleMessageConsumer in Postgres

Roman Prykhodko

Apr 20, 2020, 12:50:08 PM4/20/20
to masstransit-discuss
From time to time when MassTransit.QuartzIntegration.ScheduleMessageConsumer receives job to save in postgres DB, the exception "25006: cannot execute INSERT in a read-only transaction" appears.

Can I set two different ports (read and write) fore the consumer? Or is there are any other ways to solve it?

Chris Patterson

Apr 20, 2020, 5:18:43 PM4/20/20
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Seems like something to bring up with Quartz support?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 11:50 AM Roman Prykhodko <prykhod...@gmail.com> wrote:
From time to time when MassTransit.QuartzIntegration.ScheduleMessageConsumer receives job to save in postgres DB, the exception "25006: cannot execute INSERT in a read-only transaction" appears.

Can I set two different ports (read and write) fore the consumer? Or is there are any other ways to solve it?