Verbal Judo

Glen Mills

Dec 6, 2021, 5:47:49 PM12/6/21
to massp...@googlegroups.com

Verbal Judo

Verbal Judo De-escalation Class

January 10 - 11, 2022
NESPIN Headquarters
124 Grove St Suite 105
Franklin, MA
Fee: $160
Join over a million people

For 38 years, the Verbal Judo Institute has been teaching organizations all over the world how to de-escalate tense encounters verbally. We show our students how to safely and efficiently gain voluntary compliance with poise and professionalism.

One of the many benefits of Verbal Judo is it increases workplace safety by decreasing the likelihood of workplace violence. Our program can defuse verbal conflict thereby decreasing the likelihood of violent encounters.

Instructor Robert Doherty is an engaging speaker who focuses on class involvement and up-to-date learning concepts. Robert delivers the tried and true concepts of Verbal Judo in an insightful manner.  Robert has three decades of experience as a police officer in the City of Portland, Maine and teaches a plan for each officer to use on daily tours of duty.

As a patrol officer, detective, supervisor and instructor for the Maine Criminal Justice Academy. Robert Doherty has brought the principles and philosophy of V.J. to thousands of students all over New England and beyond.
Share this email:
Email Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

124 Grove Street Suite 105
Franklin, MA | 02038 US
This email was sent to gam...@bpd.org.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.