How to open heatmap or chromatogram from sample data without RT.

satstnka

Nov 12, 2013, 12:26:54 AM11/12/13
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

 I'm Satoshi Tanaka, one of Mass++ developers.
I received a question how to open heatmap or chromatogram
from sample data without retention time.
 Current Mass++ cannot draw heatmap and chromatogram from
data without RT.
 However you can solve it by setting dummy RT using script console.

 I attach sample script to this message and you can open heatmap or chromatogram
from sample data without after following steps:

   1. Open a sample without RT
   2. Select [Tools] > [Script Console].
   3. Click [Add script] button in the "Script List" dialog.
   4. Click [Load] button in the "Script Console" dialog.
   5. Select the attached file "rt.py" in the "Select File" dialog. and click [Open] button.
   6. Click [Run] button in the "Script Console" dialog.
   7. Click [OK] button to close the "Script Console" dialog.
   8. Click [Close] button to close the "Script List" dialog.

After that, dummy RTs are set and you can open heatmap and chromatogram.

regards,

--
Satoshi Tanaka
rt.py

satstnka

Nov 12, 2013, 12:44:23 AM11/12/13
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Iron Python has to be installed to use the script console.
Download it from the following url:
   http://ironpython.codeplex.com/

--
Satoshi Tanaka