Peak-width calculation by Mass++

kai

Sep 3, 2012, 10:29:23 AM9/3/12
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am new for Mass++, and curious about its function.
Can we calculate peak width by Mass++?

Thank you for your help!
all the best,

Kai

satstnka

Sep 4, 2012, 4:12:36 AM9/4/12
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kai,

 Thank you for interested in Mass++.
I am Satoshi Tanaka, one of developers of Mass++
at Shimadzu Corporation.

 I'd like to answer your question.
Mass++ does not have peak width
but has peak start and end.
 You can confirm these information by the peak list pane.
([View] > [Pane] > [Peak List])

 If you want to calculate FWHM (full width at half maximum)
or HWHM (half width at half maximum),
these information is not enough and it's necessary to access
data by program coding such as plug-in development.
 It's a little difficult because we don't have enough documents
and samples. But it's possible.

 If you have some questions, please let us know them.

regards,

--
Saotshi Tanaka

kai

Sep 5, 2012, 1:33:18 PM9/5/12
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tanaka-san,

Thank you for your answer.
We will try to do it.
Since I will go to IMSC, I will stop by the presentation of MASS++.
See you then!

all the best,
Kai

Satoshi Tanaka

Sep 7, 2012, 3:19:15 AM9/7/12
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kai,

I'm glad to hear that you will come to the IMSC.
I'll make a presentation about Mass++ in the workshop on 18 Tue. Sep.
And my coworker will make a poster presentation on 20 Thu. Sep.

We are looking forward to seeing you.

regards,

--
Satoshi Tanaka