Agilent data format

kai

Nov 7, 2013, 7:40:22 PM11/7/13
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Dear developers of MS++

We are keen to use MS ++ for our raw data files from Agient instruments. Is there any solution, such as convert file format?

I guess, many of agilent users would appreeciate if .d file is available. Or, should we request Agilent?
Thank you so much!

sincerely yours,
Kie

satstnka

Nov 8, 2013, 4:01:46 AM11/8/13
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kie,

 Thank you for your request.
I'm Satoshi Tanaka, one of Mass++ developers.

 I'm sorry to inconvenience you.
Current Mass++ cannot read Agilent data without data conversion.

 ProteoWizard can convert Agilent data to mzXML/mzML file.
    http://proteowizard.sourceforge.net/
After data conversion, Mass++ can read theses files.
The following webpage describes about ProteoWizard:
    https://xcmsonline.scripps.edu/docs/fileformats.html

 Now we are developing the function for importing Agilent data.
We are expecting the next version of Mass++ can directly read
Agilent data.
 We are planning we release it in January or February 2014.

regards,

--
Satoshi Tanaka

kai

Nov 11, 2013, 1:40:45 AM11/11/13
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tanaka-san.

Thank you for your prompt reply. We appreciate you!
It is good news that new versiof of Mass++ will be released early next year, and Agilent raw data format can be readable.
It would be more convenient for many of us.

Thank you for your help.
all the best,
Kie

2013年11月8日金曜日 18時01分46秒 UTC+9 satstnka:

satstnka

Mar 5, 2014, 11:22:19 PM3/5/14
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Mass++ ver 2.7.0 has been released yesterday although it was behind schedule.
From this version, raw data from MassHunter (Agilent) can be directly read.
You can download it from the following url:
    http://www.first-ms3d.jp/english/achievement/software/mass2

Agilent data can be imported to Mass++ with the following steps:
   1. Select [File] > [Import] > [Raw data].
      The "Select Files" dialog appears.
   2. Select .h folder in the right window.
   3. Click the [Open] button.

If you have any question, please let us know it.

regards,

--
Satoshi Tanaka