Problem to convert raw data to MassBank record

Mathilde Bossis

Mar 5, 2012, 4:56:11 AM3/5/12
to masspl...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I am trying to create a personal MassBank database but I have troubles with Mass++ (ver.2.0.2) to convert my raw data to MassBank records.
I can open the MassLynx raw data but when I try to use the command "Create Spectrum Record", I get the error message:
"Failed to load the library. [C:\Program Files\Mass++\plugins\MassBankToolsPlugin\MassBankToolsPlugin.dll] error (code=7e) : The specified module could not be found"
However the plugin is present in the folder.
Could anyone help me to solve the problem?
Thank you.
Mathilde

satstnka

Mar 6, 2012, 7:10:33 PM3/6/12
to Mass++
Dear Mathilde,

Hello. I'm Satoshi Tanaka, one of the software developers of Mass++
at Shimadzu Corporation.

Mass++ ver 2.0.6 is released now.
You can download it from the following url:

http://www.first-ms3d.jp/english/achievement/software

Could you try it?

For future reference, you can send your requests,
suggestions or questions directly to the development team via the
feedback form at the URL below:

http://www.first-ms3d.jp/english/mass2-contact

We appreciate your interest in Mass++.

Regards,