SMALL QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS

hazarin

Jun 18, 2009, 6:04:19 AM6/18/09
to Mass++
Hello,

Thanks for uploading those manuals for differential comparison. Now
things look much brighter.
Though there were some small problems/questions may be you could help
us with.

1. Upon uploading RAW file and clicking on TIC , we got TIC count and
then eventually got averaged MS. THough when we tried to save it in
simple 2D TXT format, program could not find peaks. Though saving in
MSB format worked quite well. Any suggestions?

2. When we talk about comparing multiple samples, do we compare N
replicates of sample 1 with M replicates of sample 2, ( multiple
relplicates of 2 samples) or it is possible to compare single
replicates of multiple samples (the more the better)

3. I understand that there are a variety of parameters, which are very
important for these comparison. Could you please provide a set of
guidelines what means what or just post typical parameters for high-
resolution high mass accuracy MS (Orbitrap, FTICR), medium (qTOFs) and
low ( Triple quads). That would really help a lot.

非常にご協力いただきありがとうございます

Victor