Fwd: What happened at the Mass State House Yesterday - and what will happen next week

Dan Higgins

May 23, 2018, 11:03:10 AM5/23/18
to Lambert, Samantha, Donna Admirand, barry brodsky, Bennett, Dianne, Bowen, Kevin, Brian Quirk, CINDY BROWN, Carney, Rich, Chung Nguyen, Michelle Ciccolo, david...@gmail.com, Doherty, Patrick, occupy new england, Matt Gada, megan gregory, Christine Higgins, MaryANNE Higgins, Higgins, Melody, MIKE HIGGINS, Tim Higgins, occupy the hood, Occupy JP, mothers for justice, Tom Kane, lamb, Christa, Mary Ann Higgins, massoccupy, Dan Mcandrew, Megan Kilar, hillary moll, Nicole Waybright, occupyquincy, paul....@umb.edu, jewish voice for peace, rob...@americanswhotellthetruth.org, jim rooney, Laura Rooney, Rooney, Rita, Occupy Salem, saman...@yahoogroups.com, judy smith, south...@verizon.net, peace team, The House of Peace, Wasileski, Eric