MEES Meetup - Virtual | October 24, 12-1pm

Holly Hannaway

Oct 20, 2023, 1:59:03 PM10/20/23
to mass...@googlegroups.com
JOIN US FOR A VIRTUAL MEES MEETUP TUESDAY, OCT 24, 12-1PM Together We Thrive.png
Join MEES for a virtual Meetup session designed and planned for Massachusetts environmental educators’ community members, where you can network, learn, and share insights on how you and your colleagues across the state are working to inspire environmental stewardship and action. Connect with like-minded professionals and meet your state’s affiliates from the Massachusetts Environmental Education Society. This Meetup will be great for anyone who attended the NAAEE 2023 Conference, and all are welcome!

Holly Hannaway (She/Her)
Outreach Coordinator
STAY IN TOUCH!
Get EE updates - Join our eNews
Connect with EE professionals - Join our email Listserv
Stay Social - Follow us on FacebookInstagram and LinkedIn