Fwd: Volunteer opportunities at Native Plant Trust

MEES INFO

Jan 16, 2024, 1:58:53 PMJan 16
to mass...@googlegroups.com

To whom it may concern:

My name is Giffen Maupin, and I’m currently serving as Public Programs Coordinator at Native Plant Trust. I am writing with the hope that you will share the volunteer opportunities described below with members of your community who have an interest in the outdoors, gardening, plants, teaching and learning, giving tours, or related areas.

A little bit about us: we are the nation’s first plant conservation organization and the only one solely focused on New England’s native plants. Our Public Programs and Horticulture departments are located adjacent to a beautiful, 45-acre native plant garden, Garden in the Woods, in Framingham, and our administrative offices have recently moved to Wayland. You can find out more about our work, courses and programs, and more by visiting https://www.nativeplanttrust.org/.

Our organization-wide volunteer opportunities are listed at https://www.nativeplanttrust.org/about/volunteering/, and we welcome members of your community to apply for any role of interest. The Public Programs team is particularly excited to work with folks who are interested in our Garden Guide, Native Plant Highlights, and Program Host roles, and we are happy to answer questions about these positions.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via e-mail or phone with any questions or thoughts you have, and thank you in advance for sharing this information with anyone who might want to volunteer with us. My colleagues and I deeply value connecting with organizations in our local communities, and are always happy to hear from you.

With warm wishes,

Giffen Maupin

--
Giffen Mare Maupin
Public Programs Coordinator

Garden in the Woods
180 Hemenway Road
Framingham, MA 01701
Direct: 774-301-8451

Conserving and promoting New England's native plants to
ensure healthy, biologically diverse landscapes