Youth Summit on Climate and Sustainability

MEES Board

May 10, 2022, 4:08:24 PM5/10/22
to mass...@googlegroups.com
Please share this with your network/school districts...

The Boston Latin Youth Climate Action Network (YouthCAN) is hosting their 16th Annual YouthCAN Climate & Sustainability Youth Summit on Saturday, May 21st from 9 AM - 3:00 PM at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

This event is FREE and open to all Massachusetts middle and high school students. The event includes breakfast, lunch, musical performances, a keynote speaker, workshops, exhibitors, raffles, and art activities.

Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Holly Hannaway
MEES Outreach Coordinator
Stay up to date with MEES by joining our email list!
Join our email listserv to communicate directly with other EE professionals!

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
V3 YouthCAN Summit 2022 Flyer.pdf