MEES ANNUAL CONFERENCE - CALL FOR PROPOSALS

1 view

Holly Hannaway

Nov 21, 2022, 12:44:26 PM11/21/22
to mass...@googlegroups.com
Blank 1 Panel Landscape Comic Strip.jpeg
Hello friends of MEES,

We are excited to be back IN-PERSON on March 8 for our 2023 annual conference. We are currently seeking workshop proposals that engage environmental education best practices, advance justice, equity, diversity and inclusion (JEDI), and tackle complex environmental and social issuesThank you for considering sharing your eeEXPERTISE - and please share this call for proposals with colleagues!

The DEADLINE to submit a workshop proposal is MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2022

Holly Hannaway (She/Her)
Outreach Coordinator
STAY IN TOUCH!
Get EE updates - Join our eNews
Connect with EE professionals - Join our email Listserv
Stay Social - Follow us on FacebookInstagram and LinkedIn