MEES EE SURVEY...PLEASE HELP!

info

Jun 20, 2022, 1:02:50 PM6/20/22
to Massachusetts Environmental Education Society
CALLING ALL MASSACHUSETTS ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION PROVIDERS!

Earlier this year we announced the launch of a new and important MEES project - the Who is Doing Environmental Education in Massachusetts? statewide survey. Based on our research and input from partners, supporters, past conference participants, and individuals, we have reached out to hundreds of informal environmental education providers asking for their participation in the survey.

We are grateful for the seventy-plus organizations that have responded to our request. Our efforts and results are just scratching the surface of the multitude of ee providers in the state. Please take a moment to read more about our survey goals - and take the survey today before we close it on July 1!