Looking for a part time colleague in climate education non-profit

Uli Nagel

May 31, 2022, 6:23:11 PM5/31/22
to Massachusetts Environmental Education Society
Hi! The climate education program I run is called Cooler Communities and we are looking for a new school liaison and event coordinator. it's an ideal position for a part time or retired educator that is interested in or even passionate about empowering young people to make a difference in their community. Work is mostly remote though we do provide in person PD and school support from the Berkshires to Middleborough. Western or Central MA would be ideal:
The full job description is here. I'd love to her from you! Uli