NAAEE: eeNEWS for November 16, 2022

Liz Ellsworth

Nov 17, 2022, 1:36:15 PM11/17/22
to mass...@googlegroups.com

eeNEWS: The latest news, resources, and opportunities in the ee community Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
eeNEWS

The latest news, resources, and opportunities in the EE community

Donate  |  Subscribe  |  Join NAAEE
eePRO Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instgram YouTube

#NAAEE2022 Post Event Notes — Dr. Robin Wall Kimmerer & Please Share Feedback

Good news! Dr. Robin Wall Kimmerer's 2022 NAAEE Conference Keynote will now be available through November 30, 2022. Conference and Research Symposium registrants can access this talk through Attendee Hub as an "On-Demand Session."

Help us provide the best future experiences possible! Please complete the post-event evaluation.

Close-up photo of a sandy beach at dawn

NOAA Awards $4 Million to Advance Community Resilience Through Education

NOAA’s Environmental Literacy Program is excited to announce that it is funding nine new projects that will use education to build the foundation for resilience to weather and climate hazards.

Read more >

An elderly woman with short white hair, wearing a green sweater, sits in an armchair while talking to an off-camera interviewer. Text overlay shows logos for the H2Our Project and 5swaraj, with the text "Spotted a dripping tap? This could be wasting around 5,500 litres of water a year!"

Water Reflections Across Generations

Through the H2Our Project, CEE-Change Fellow Carolin Ellerkemp collects stories about water access and usage from community elders to share with younger generations, building on improved public awareness and sustainable water use.

Read more >

Background is an ivy-covered building and lined up in front of the building are paper cutouts of smiling people

Education for Regeneration—Why EE Is Natural for Personal Growth and Understanding: Part 2

Luis Camargo, the founder of Organización para la Educación y Protección Ambiental, describes the pillars of a nature-based regenerative education in this blog post.

Read more >

Landscape photo of a forest of evergreen trees on an overcast day

Give Greener This Holiday Season

By rethinking what gifts can be and how we ask for them, we can bring less stress and more meaning back to the holidays.

Read more >

Ocean Literacy Webinar Recording Available

Did you miss the "Ocean Education to Action: Advancing Ocean Literacy" webinar? Watch the recording on eePRO.

Watch now >

Get to Know Your State Affiliate

In advance of Giving Tuesday, connect with your state or regional Affiliate.

Learn more >

Got a Minute for eePRO?

We're updating the eePRO website. Please click below to check that your email address and username are current.

More >

From the eePRO Community

  LEARNING

Professional Development

What Is Land Acknowledgment Really All About?

Customized Professional Learning Services

Outdoor Learning Workshop Series

Opting in with Birdability

More >

  OPPORTUNITIES

Grants, Contests, Publishing

Live From COP27

Research Survey: Hidden Curriculum

Mosaic Movement Infrastructure RFP

Science and Engineering Practices for Air Quality Education

More >

  RESOURCES

For Students and Educators

Podcast: The State of Climate Adaptation 2022

Teach10Hours4Climate Pledge and Guide

International Handbook on Creation Care and Eco-Diakonia

Faith & Climate Change Presentation for 5th–12th Graders

More >

Join NAAEE’s eePRO community to network with environmental education professionals around the world.
1250 24th Street, NW
Suite 801
Washington, DC 20037
202-419-0412

This email bulletin is funded by the Office of Environmental Education at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency through ee360+, the Environmental Education and Training Program led by NAAEE under Assistance Agreement No. NT 84019001. It has not been formally reviewed by EPA. The views expressed in this document are solely those of the NAAEE, and EPA does not endorse any products or commercial services mentioned in this publication.

unsubscribe from this list   opt-out of all future mailings   forward to friend