Wade Institute's Customized Professional Learning Services

Amanda Noble

Oct 20, 2021, 10:41:27 AM10/20/21
to mass...@googlegroups.com

Wade Institute for Science Education

Customized Professional Learning Services

We help schools transition to implementing inquiry-based and phenomena-based STEM instruction. Our interactive science professional learning programs provide resources for educators to engage the curiosity and wonder of students by bringing hands-on, minds-on curriculum into current teaching situations! These professional learning experiences are tailored to teachers' needs within a school district and are offered both on-site and remotely. Our Customized Professional Learning Services:

  • align science curriculum with the MA STE Framework and NGSS

  • model the use of the Science and Engineering Practices for instruction and assessment

  • provide scientific content relevant to the Disciplinary Core Ideas

  • apply inquiry-based science instruction strategies

  • develop skills to create phenomena-based units and investigations

  • foster teachers’ use of inquiry-based, hands-on instruction

  • include science content as well as pedagogy

  • support school-based initiatives to strengthen science instruction and assessment

  • provide strategies for creating an inclusive and equitable science learning environment

  • provide support for implementing OpenSciEd materials in the classroom

Contact us to learn more!

www.wadeinstitutema.org/customized-school-services