Join Hands with MEES in Support of Environmental Education on Giving Tuesday

MEES INFO

Nov 28, 2023, 8:00:16 AM11/28/23
to mass...@googlegroups.com
Copy of  Blue Green Save The Nature Instagram Post (Facebook Cover) (1640 × 400 px) (1400 x 400 px) (1128 x 191 px) (1128 x 191 px) (1128 x 191 px) copy.png

Environmental education is all about helping people gain the knowledge, skills, and motivation to take an active role in protecting the environment, creating a more sustainable future, and becoming informed and engaged citizens. With your support on GIVING TUESDAY, together we can equip educators with the tools needed to inspire & grow young minds to protect our planet Earth.

$15:  YOU can offset the cost for participating in an EE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT program.
$50: YOU help gather educators together to SHARE IDEAS
$100: YOU will provide a CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP for Educators
$200: YOU can catalyze ADVOCACY EFFORTS to integrate EE into Schools & Communities

We cannot do this work without you. Please consider making a donation to MEES TODAY to help us meet our Giving Tuesday goal of $5000.

DONATE TODAY!

STAY IN TOUCH!
Get EE updates - Join our eNews
Connect with EE professionals - Join our email Listserv
Stay Social - Follow us on FacebookInstagram and LinkedIn