NAAEE: eeNEWS for February 24, 2022

Liz Ellsworth

Feb 24, 2022, 7:15:22 AM2/24/22
to mass...@googlegroups.com

eeNEWS: The latest news, resources, and opportunities in the ee community Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
eeNEWS

The latest news, resources, and opportunities in the EE community

Donate  |  Subscribe  |  Join NAAEE
eePRO Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instgram YouTube

Get Excited for NAAEE 2022!

Join us for our return to an in-person gathering in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Check out the About Tucson link on the conference website to explore all the wonderful activities, restaurants, and more that Tucson has to offer. Offered in partnership with the Arizona Association for Environmental Education, our 19th annual Research Symposium (October 11–12) and our 51st annual Conference (October 12–15) will explore EE: Educating for Change. A virtual option will be available.

Stay tuned >

Photograph of massive blue and green snow layers from a glacier, tightly condensed

Embers of Alternative Futures in Alaska

This year's Black History Month's theme is "Black Health and Wellness." Charting the ways personal histories unravel the self, this collage of conversations between Black, Indigenous, and Afro-Indigenous Alaskans maps paths toward healing.

Read more >

Long exposure photo of a flowing river and forest

Effective Advocacy for EE

Read an overview of our annual Advocacy 101 training and 2022 policy priorities from our latest EE Advocacy call.

Read more >

Earth Rise (View of Earth from space)

Spirituality as a Practice of Awareness

Thich Nhat Hanh's "Ten Love Letters to the Earth" articulates the power of the connection between spirituality and environmental education. The new Spirituality and EE eePRO Group will explore how we can grow as environmental educators and people by connecting our spirituality and our EE practice.

Read more >

Cancel Valentine’s Day Consumerism

Conservation and Behavior Change eePRO Group moderator Sarah Baillie walks us through why we should consider the implications of the gifts we give and provides more Earth-friendly suggestions.

Read more >

We're Hiring a Manager of Operations

Do you enjoy budgets, spreadsheets, and creating efficient systems? Join our talented and passionate team!

Apply >

Sign Up for Global EE News

GEEP News highlights the latest news and announcements on global environmental education.

Subscribe >

Your Gift Matters

Help NAAEE and the EE field harness the power of education to work toward a more just and sustainable world.

More >

From the eePRO Community

  LEARNING

Professional Development

EcoBlitz Microcredential

Urban Ecology Center Institute Online Intensive

Unpacking the EcoRise Journey: From Environmental Education to Environmental Justice

More >

  OPPORTUNITIES

Grants, Contests, Publishing

Imagine 2022: Climate Fiction for Future Ancestors

2022 Great Lakes Regional Fellowship

NAMEPA Annual Art Contest

More >

  RESOURCES

For Students and Educators

Fire in the Forest Simulation

Black History Month 2022

Diversity in the Field

Outside Voices Podcast

More >

Join NAAEE’s eePRO community to network with environmental education professionals around the world.
1725 DeSales St. NW
Suite 401
Washington, DC 20036
202-419-0412

This email bulletin is funded by the Office of Environmental Education at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency through ee360+, the Environmental Education and Training Program led by NAAEE under Assistance Agreement No. NT 84019001. It has not been formally reviewed by EPA. The views expressed in this document are solely those of the NAAEE, and EPA does not endorse any products or commercial services mentioned in this publication.

unsubscribe from this list   opt-out of all future mailings   forward to friend