NAAEE: eeNEWS for September 9, 2021

lizells...@yahoo.com

Sep 10, 2021, 11:11:31 AM9/10/21
to Liz Ellsworth' via Massachusetts Environmental Education Society
The NAAEE Conference is SOON! Register here: https://conference.naaee.org/

eeNEWS: The latest news, resources, and opportunities in the ee community Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
eeNEWS

The latest news, resources, and opportunities in the EE community

Subscribe  |  Join NAAEE
eePRO Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instgram YouTube

2021 Conference and Research Symposium: Registration and Exhibitors Welcome!

Join NAAEE and environmental educators around the world as we celebrate the power of connection and the restorative role of nature in our lives. We offer tiered pricing to help make our 50th anniversary conference and research symposium online experiences that are accessible to all.

Purchase your virtual exhibit soon! It's easy and inexpensive to exhibit virtually and you can share your services, programs, and products with all participants.

Learn more. Register. Share. >

Town Hall with Governor Jay Inslee: The Powerful Connection Between Education, Climate, and Justice

September 22, 2:00–3:30 PM EDT
Join NAAEE for this hopeful and engaging town hall with Washington Governor Jay Inslee and leading educators focused on climate literacy, justice, and education.

Register >

GEEP Asia Pacific Regional Forum— Save the Dates

November 30–December 2 EDT
Join the GEEP for a three-day forum designed to strengthen environmental education in the Asia-Pacific region.

Read more >

Now Open: Mosaic’s 2021 Movement Infrastructure Request for Proposals

Due: September 10, 5:00 PM PDT
In this second annual RFP, Mosaic will distribute $5M to fund projects that advance one or more of six types of field-wide movement infrastructure.

Read more >

Survey for E-STEM and Conservation Youth Educators

Conservation Nation is seeking your input on this short survey to help develop conservation programming for youth and professional development for educators.

Read more >

Three kids sitting on a dock.

Inspiring the Next Generation of Stewards in Puget Sound

Read about the work that Puget Sound Estuarium and partners are doing to ensure that students receive NGSS- and NOAA Ocean Literacy-aligned STEM watershed education throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more >

50th Anniversary Member Spotlight: Will Parish, NAAEE Board Member

"We have the responsibility to provide all our students with the opportunity to learn about nature’s systems and humanity’s inter-reliance on them.”

Learn more >

Thank You to All Who Attended the Nature-Based Early Learning Conference!

You can still register to access on-demand sessions, posters, and recordings of all live sessions, available to watch when you want, where you want, until July 2022.

Register >

eeADVOCATE

Read eeADVOCATE for updates on policy accomplishments, opportunities ahead, and advocacy tools for the EE field.

Subscribe >

From the eePRO Community

  LEARNING

Professional Development

The Powerful Connection Between Education, Climate, and Justice: Town Hall Webinar

Climate Change Learning Series for Educators

The NEXT Institute: Innovative Approaches to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion

2021 Canadian Outdoor Learning Free Fall Virtual Workshop Series

More >

  OPPORTUNITIES

Grants, Contests, Publishing

Liberated Paths Grant

Teach Climate Network Workshop: Exploring Climate Change through Extreme Weather Phenomenon

Childrens’ Healthy Learning Environments in Low-Income and/or Minority Communities Grant RFP

9th Annual Rising Voices Workshop

National Environmental Justice Education and Teaching Workshop

More >

  RESOURCES

For Students and Educators

Be the Change! Challenge

BIMS Bites

30 Animals That Made Us Smarter Episode: "Mantis Shrimp and Aircraft"

Living in the Intertidal Zone

Equitable Advocacy: Delaware Nature Society Reframes Its Advocacy Approach

NOAA Marine Debris Program Education Web Page

More >

Join NAAEE’s eePRO community to network with environmental education professionals around the world.
1725 DeSales St. NW
Suite 401
Washington, DC 20036
202-419-0412

This email bulletin is provided by NAAEE under Assistance Agreement No. NT 83695801 awarded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. It has not been formally reviewed by EPA. The views expressed in this document are solely those of the North American Association for Environmental Education and EPA does not endorse any products or commercial services mentioned in this publication.

unsubscribe from this list   opt-out of all future mailings   forward to friend