Save the Date for the 2023 Local Solutions: Climate Migration Conference

Liz Ellsworth

Jan 24, 2023, 4:39:02 PM1/24/23
to mass...@googlegroups.com
Registration opens Wednesday, 2/1

From: Antioch University Center for Climate Preparedness & Community Resilience <cc...@antioch.edu>
Date: January 24, 2023 at 3:16:57 PM EST
To: lizells...@yahoo.com
Subject: Save the Date for the 2023 Local Solutions: Climate Migration Conference

The 2023 Local Solutions: Climate Migration Conference will take place in Keene, NH on May 16-17, 2023

Save the Date

2023 Local Solutions: Climate Migration

May 16 - 17, 2023

Keene, New Hampshire

Visit our website for information

Our goal is to build capacity for socially just and equitable migration and enhanced regional climate resilience. This convening will be a culmination of the Northeast Safe and Thriving for All (NEST) project, funded by the NOAA Climate Adaptation Partnerships (formerly RISA) program to convene stakeholders to create an upper Northeast region that can become a climate refugia that is resilient, revitalized, socially just, and decarbonized.

This convening will kick-off in the early evening of May 16, 2023, with a Keynote Speaker in Keene New Hampshire.

Participants who attend can expect to:
  • Learn how to begin proactive planning for climate migration for sending and receiving towns and cities;
  • Develop knowledge of integrating equity into all climate migration work;
  • Identify clear next steps for regional and local climate migration planning;
  • Engage in peer-to-peer learning and networking;
  • Establish a regional network of practitioners with a focus on climate migration in the northeast.

Registration will open February 1st. Don't miss your chance to join this conversation to ensure we have an equitable and climate resilient roadmap for the future of our region.

Facebook  Twitter
Antioch University New England | 40 Avon Street, Keene, NH 03431
Unsubscribe lizells...@yahoo.com
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by cc...@antioch.edu powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.