Seasonal Camp Positions at the Crane Estate

1 view

Michael Walker

Mar 24, 2022, 9:33:43 AM3/24/22
to mass...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Fellow Educators,

We are hiring for SummerQuest at the Crane Estate!  Brief summaries are below, with links to view the full job listings on the application portal.

Seasonal Camp Lead Educator:
The Camp Lead Educator (LE) is a seasonal role with a typical schedule of 40-hour work week, 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday during the camp season mid-June to end of August, and ~5-hours per week (flexible) in May and early June for training and orientation. LE candidates will also be considered for the Assistant Camp Director position.

To view full job listing and apply:

Seasonal Camp Educator:
The Seasonal Camp Educator is a seasonal role with a typical schedule of a 40-hour work week, 8:15am – 4:15pm  Monday through Friday  for the season, June 20 – August 26.  The Camp Educator is primarily responsible for the daily execution of the camp programs and activities and the supervision of campers  aged  4-15 years old, depending on the assigned age range.  Camp educators are expected to contribute collaboratively to the development of camp activities and are given creative freedom to direct the experience of campers in their group.

To view full job listing and apply:

Please reach out if you have any questions.  Happy Spring!

Best,
Michael

Michael Walker
He/him/his
SummerQuest Camp Director, Program Educator

The Trustees Crane Estate
290 Argilla Rd  |  Ipswich, MA 01938
mwa...@thetrustees.org | 978.870.1278

Make the most of the coast!
Get out, explore, and learn about our bold vision for the future.
thetrustees.org/coast