Fwd: NAAEE 2023: Registration Is Open!

Holly Hannaway

Jun 26, 2023, 3:37:12 PM6/26/23
to mass...@googlegroups.com

eeNEWS: The latest news, resources, and opportunities in the ee community Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
eeNEWS

The latest news, resources, and opportunities in the EE community

Donate  |  Subscribe  |  Join NAAEE
eePRO Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instgram YouTube
naaee logo, teal icon of north america and circle around it, "North American Association for Environmental Education"

NAAEE 2023: Registration is open!

Join us for the 2023 Annual Conference and Research Symposium: Together We Thrive! Through collaboration, creativity, and crossing boundaries we can address the environmental and social issues we face, locally and globally.

Download the packet and share with your networks!

Register here >

Note: NAAEE members will receive an email with an access code that is required to register at member rates. Please register with the email address associated with your membership.

Please share this announcement with your networks.

Green and blue NAAEE logo with a flat icon of North America in a circle on the left 1250 24th Street, NW
Suite 801
Washington, DC 20037
202-419-0412
unsubscribe from this list   opt-out of all future mailings   forward to friend

--
Holly Hannaway (She/Her)
Outreach Coordinator